Have queries about the Snow Queer Festival? You’re not the first! Check out our list of frequently asked questions.
a) If the situation allows it, the casino-club has a capacity of 250 people.
b) If there are restrictions in place, we have a great room with seating for up to 250 people that will allow everyone to maintain a safe distance from one another.
c) If the restrictions are more exacting, there are six rooms that can hold groups of as many as 50 people, either sitting or standing, to maintain a safe distance from one another. Fun shows would be put on in each of them.
– COVID-19 Safe Accommodation Seal, awarded by the Huesca Provincial Association for Hospitality and Tourism and the Aragonese local government.
– COVID-19 Safe Restaurant Seal, awarded by the Huesca Provincial Association for Hospitality and Tourism and the Aragonese local government.
– Sello Safe Turism Certified, from the Official Instituto para la Calidad Turística Española y el Gobierno de España.
Yes! Participants will be able to spend an hour and a half per day in the Balneario de Panticosa spa circuit, which features over 8,000 square metres of thermal baths.
In order to comply with safety and hygiene measures and capacity constraints, when you have made your booking we will ask you at what time you want to go to the spa each day.
Yes! If it’s open.
Timetable for the Gran Hotel spa: TBA
Timetable for the Balneario del Quiñón spa – Hotel Continental: TBA
Hotel check-in begins at 4 pm. If you arrive early, speak with reception to see if your room is ready for you.
Of course! There are loads of activities and parties for you non-skiers. Throughout the Snow Queer Festival there will also be times when everybody gets together, e.g. to have dinner, dance and party.
– Medium-range ski equipment rental (boots, skis and ski sticks): €11/person/day.
(Price for non-participants: €23.50/person/day).
– High-end ski equipment rental (boots, skis and ski sticks): €21/person/day.
(Price for non-participants: €30/person/day).
– Medium-range snowboard equipment rental (boots and board): €13.30/person/day.
(Price for non-participants: €28.50/person/day).
– High-end snowboard equipment rental (boots and board): €23.30/person/day.
(Price for non-participants: €35/person/day).
– Helmet rental: €3.50/person/day.
Snow insurance covers any accident you may suffer on the slopes and includes medical assistance and emergency lift, if required. These services are not included in the ski pass, so if you fail to hire this insurance you will be responsible for any costs incurred.
• There, you will be able to rent your ski equipment without waiting as long as you would in the building at the base of the mountain, called SEXTAS.
• Free and paid parking is available.
• We will hold a brunch event on Friday and Saturday on the building’s terrace.
• This is also the meeting spot for those of you taking ski classes.
See the map here.
If you’re coming alone and want to share a room with other event-goers, don’t hesitate to post a message on the wall of our Facebook page. Otherwise you can send us a message and we’ll help you find a room-mate!
All event participants will be given a special wristband at check-in. Keep it on for the whole week and you’ll be good to go!
Yes, breakfast is included every day in the basic package and will be served in your hotel’s restaurant. Details about the timetable and about possible breakfast shifts will be provided later on.
No, it has proven impossible to organize lunches at the restaurants on the slopes, as there are over 15 of them. Therefore, they will not be included. Click here to check out all the food options.
No, but if you stay at the hotel during the day you can eat lunch at the resort’s restaurant.
The 2021 edition won’t have brunches at the ski area.
No, on Friday and Saturday we will hold a DJ session in the snow in the ANAYET area and food will not be included. There is however a restaurant on the terrace where you can eat.
Yes, dinner is included every day in the basic package and will be served at your hotel’s restaurant. Wine and water are also included. Details about the timetable and about possible dinner shifts will be provided later on.
If you are wearing your Snow Queer Festival wristband (included in the basic reservation package), you will not need to pay to attend any of our events. See the full programme here. The wristband does not entitle you to any free drinks, however.
Important: Tickets to the parties will not be sold to anyone who is not formally part of the Snow Queer Festival.
You will have until 12 o’clock noon to check out of your hotel on Sunday. If you would like to ski that day, you may leave your luggage with reception.
Yes! The resort has a breathtaking chapel, so if you want to say I DO in the snow, now’s your chance 😉
If you don’t have a couple, don’t worry! You’ll be able to make new friends and maybe even enjoy a “winter love”. You wouldn’t be the first person to find their partner at the Snow Queer Festival. 💙
Hell yeah! We know for a fact that you are going to have such a great time that you’ll be itching to come back again.